Entries are now been accepted at The United Negro College Fund (UNCF) for Florida Crystals Scholarship. Submission will be on going till July 7th 2017. Applicants must plan to be enrolled at a UNCF member school, a Historically Black College or University (HBCU) or any accredited four-year institution in the fall of 2017 to apply for the scholarship. This program focuses on enhancing the quality of education by raising operating funds for member colleges and universities, providing financial support to deserving students and supplying technical assistance to member institutions. The total award value of the scholarship is $44,000. ON Application, all applicants are to see the stated eligibility criteria and also ensure that the are all met to ensure consideration for the scholarship program.
The United Negro College Fund, or UNCF, is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and general scholarship funds for 39 private historically black colleges and universities
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Applicants must be 2017 graduates of Western Palm Beach County, FL (Pahokee, Belle Glade, or South Bay)
- Applicants must plan to be enrolled at a UNCF member school, a Historically Black College OR University (HBCU) or any accredited four-year institution in the Fall of 2017.
- Applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Applicants must have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university
- Applicants must reside or be a permanent resident of the state of Florida.
How to Apply:
You may register through the given link to be applying for the scholarship:https://scholarships.uncf.org/Account/LogOn
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Four scholarship of $4,000 each will be awarded by the UNCF Fund.
The deadline for all materials to be submitted is July 7, 2017.
Link for More Information: