Applications are now currently invited at The Technical University of Berlin for Bar-FOE Master Stipendium to support the education of German applicants. The stipendium cover tuition fees of master study. The sole objective of this scholarship program is to give assist students by giving them learning opportunities.
The Technical University of Berlin is a research university located in Berlin, Germany. The university is known for its highly ranked engineering programmes, especially in mechanical engineering and engineering management.
Course Level: The stipendium is available to pursue master’s programme.
Study Subject: The stipendium is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The stipendium will cover tuition fees (20,000 EUR).
Numbers of Scholarships: Six stipendiums are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the stipendium:
- Bachelor certificate and transcript (or equivalent)
- Proof of language proficiency for English (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS or similar)
Nationality: German applicants are eligible for the stipendium.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation Schreiber
- Bachelor certificate
- Evidence of community involvement / Study Accompanying/volunteering
- Copy of the registration or Acceptance Letter
- Please send the signed form exclusively by email to the submission of supporting documents and PDF at info-at-elgouna.tu-berlin.de
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.