SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are on submission for The 2017 Standard Bank learnership program. This program will be holding for 18 month and will allocate successful candidates to the Frontline and Bureau de Change area in the bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.All applicants are to read carefully the eligibility criteria and ensure that the meet up with them accordingly to ensure eligibility for the program.
Application Deadline: 23rd July 2017
Eligible Countries: South Africa
To be taken at (country): South Africa
Eligibility: The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Have completed Matric
- Have a 3 year completed Financial related qualification
- Preferably completed and passed FAIS Re-examination
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
Number of Awardees: Several
Value of Learnership:
- Hands-on experience in a leading end-to-end financial services organization
- Exposure to international best practices
- Direct engagement with cutting edge professionals in the financial services industry
Duration of Learnership: 18 months. Anticipated start date of Learnership October 2017
How to Apply:
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that all correspondence will be made via e-mail.
Should you experience any technical problems with the application site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Provider: Standard Bank Group
Important Notes: Take note due to volumes of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us by end of September 2017, please consider your application as unsuccessful