SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide
Course Level: These bursaries are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in the fields of civil, mechanical and/or, electrical engineering, quantity surveying, architecture, project management or science
Scholarship Award: These bursaries will cover the following:
- A fixed amount, reviewed annually, will be provided for the cost of tuition and books. Practical training, as required by the University, will be provided where possible during winter and/or summer vacations.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- No work experience is required.
- Preferred average of 60% marks in Maths and Science.
- Grade 12 latest results.
- Latest University academic results if currently studying
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have passed Grade 12.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online or email,
- There are two ways to apply:
- Online application
- Certified copy of the latest examination results
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Submit a scanned copy of the bursary
- Application form to the following email address: ntombekhaya.cenenda-at-aecom.com
- Visit www.aecom.com and follow the steps below:
- Click on Careers
- Click on Career Opportunities
- Click on Student Bursaries – Pretoria
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 15, 2017.