The British University in Dubai is pleased to avail a limited number of Scholarships for UAE nationals. Scholarships are awarded to students applying for Masters in Finance and MSc. in Construction Law & Dispute resolution programmes. Hurry now and apply as only eligible person will be considered for this program.
The British University in Dubai was established in 2004 and is the Middle East region’s first, research based postgraduate university.
Level: master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Finance and Construction Law and Dispute Resolution.
Institution: British University in Dubai
- Masters in Finance: 25,000 AED scholarship to be offered for eligible candidates.
- in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution: 32,000 AED scholarship to be offered for eligible candidates.
Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the below criteria to be eligible for the scholarship
- Applicants should be a UAE National.
- Applicant must meet the university admissions requirement and hold a valid offer.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Degree certificates and transcripts in any language other than English should be accompanied by legally translated copies.
- Original degree certificate attested by UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- Original transcript attested by UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- A Certificate of Equivalency (CoE) is also required for all degree certificates awarded by institutions outside the UAE. Provided by Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- Original IELTS/TOEFL/PEARSON/Cambridge/City & Guilds English test report form
- Professional teaching experience certificate from employer for minimum 2 years experience (MEd/PhD of Education/EdD applicants only)
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the following documents. Upload these documents while completing your application.
- Degree Certificate copy
- Transcript copy
- Passport copy
- English Language (IELTS/TOEFL) Certificate
Application Deadline: Contact Employer