Pre doctoral research position is currently available at The ZebraONCOfish for personalize treatment (The Zebrafish Lab – Center for Applied Medical Research (CIMA)), this position is available in hepatocellular carcinoma.students from Spain are also eligible for application.
The Zebrafish Lab is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) which specializes in developing and commercialising novel, tailor-made solutions based on in vivo zebrafish assays.
Their aim is to increase compound success rates by reducing the failure rate due to adverse side effects throughout the whole drug research and development process.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing research progarmme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- The incorporation in The Zebrafish Lab Joint Unit (www.thezebrafishlab.com), within the Center for Applied Medical Research (CIMA; http://cima.unav.edu/en/).
- A translational research project: The Area of Oncology is configured with the aim that the clinical criteria define the basis of the research projects to rapidly revert to the patient.
- Integration in a multidisciplinary research team: including inputs from different research fields and covering the areas of molecular and cellular biology, liquid biopsy and preclinical models.
- Attractive scientific environment:
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility:The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should hold a Master degree in biomedical sciences, medicine or any related discipline.
- Previous experience in molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry, cell culture, microscopy techniques and live imaging, and animal models (zebrafish or mouse) will be valued.
- Any experience in cancer is an advantage.
- Competitive academic marks
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Capacity to work in an interdisciplinary environment and be able to work in a team.
- Immediate incorporation is expected (September-October 2017).
Nationality: Applicants from Spain are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should hold a Master degree.
How to Apply: To apply, please, email to our personnel management department: info-at-ikanbiotech.com including diz/2017 and the Applicant’s full name in the subject of the message together with the following attached documents:
- A copy of the applicant’s degree. – Cover Letter. No application will be eligible if all the above-mentioned documents are not attached.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 6, 2017.