Applications for the 2017 One Young World Free The Wild Logo Competition is on submission, hurry now and apply to participate.
Free The Wild is looking for a new logo and they want your ideas and designs to define the identity of an amazing movement. In 2016, multi award winning singer and actress Cher, joined the One Young World Summit in Ottawa and was blown away by the work of young leaders participating were doing to change the world. Now Cher is returning to the One Young World Summit to share her vision for change, a world where wild animals are free to live in their natural habitat and a world where animals are free from cruelty.
- The selected logo will be featured on the Free The Wild website, social media and other campaign material.
- Besides having their design help drive the movement, the designer of the selected logo will win a sponsored place to the One Young World 2018 in The Hague. The sponsored place includes:
- Full access to the 2018 Summit;
- Return transport to the Summit;
- Catering for the duration of the Summit.
- Open to young people with design skills all around the world.
How to Enter
- To enter the competition just submit your logo design to [email protected] by November 6, 2017.
- Submissions can be sent as a high resolution .pdf, .jpg or png with a resolution of 300dpi or higher.
Deadline: November 6, 2017
For more information, visit Free The Wild Logo Competition.