The Victoria University of Wellington is delighted to invite applications from excellent individuals for its Fuji Xerox Masters Scholarship in the field of computer science. This scholarship is available to New Zealand applicants.The objective of this scholarship is to provide support for Masters’ students in Computer Science where the proposed area of study has commercial potential.
The Victoria University of Wellington is a University of Wellington, New Zealand. It was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for master programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is awarded in the field of Computer science.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- $25,000 to cover stipend and fees.
Numbers of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility require
- The scholarship shall be open to top students intending to do Masters in Computer Science
- Their proposed area of study should have commercial potential.
- They should be able to show evidence of some hardship preventing them from pursuing the study.
Nationality: New Zealand applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant’s proposed area of study should have commercial potential.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Applicants must complete the ‘Application Form’ available from the link including evidence of some hardship, one page of the proposed area of study, and a page referee’s statement.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.