Apply for the 2017 Luis Valtueña International Photography Competition, all entries must be submitted before the stated deadline and worthy of note is the eligibility criteria.
This is the twenty-first consecutive year in which Doctors of the World–Médicos del Mundo (MdM-Spain) has conducted theLUIS VALTUEÑA INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION.
- The competition is open to adult amateur and professional photographers of any nationality. THEMES
- Photographs must be related to any of the following themes: humanitarian action, international cooperation, social exclusion, human rights violations, armed conflicts, natural disasters, refugee and immigrant populations or socially excluded groups.
- PHOTOGRAPHS AND FORMAT
- Each participant will be allowed to submit a maximum of ten photographs, which can be distinct or part of a series.
- Only photos taken between January 2016 and October 2017, which have not been previously entered, will be accepted.
- Photos must be submitted in digital format. Photographs must be sent in *JPEG format with a minimum resolution of 300 ppi/ppp, all high quality (12) compressed images with an Adobe RGB or SRGB color profile.
- The images must have a minimum size of 40 cms on their smallest side. The digital image’s original structure can only be manipulated through darkroom techniques such as adjusting the brightness, contrast and color, underexposure and overexposure. No other change to the original digital image will be allowed.
HOW TO SUBMIT ENTRIES
- Photographs must be sent in *JPEG format via WeTransfer. The digital images must not bear any mark identifying the entrant.
- The images will be sent by E-mail with the subject line: XXI PREMIO LUIS VALTUEÑA + ENTRANT’S NAME AND SURNAME Along with the photographs, entrants must ALWAYS submit a completed entry form downloadable.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2017 (Spanish time).
For More Information: