The Institute of Technology Tallaght is calling fofr applications for President’s Research Award Scheme. Scholarships are open to suitably qualified candidates for pursuing Masters Degree by Research at ITT Dublin. Irish and International candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship but are also reminded that eligibility criteria is noteworthy.
The Institute of Technology Tallaght is a higher education institute in South Dublin, Ireland. Established in 1992, IT Tallaght offers degree and postgraduate courses as well as adult education courses.
Course Level: Awards are available for pursuing Masters Degree by Research at ITT Dublin.
Study Subject: Awards are available for the following projects:
- Identifying and promoting effective workplace diversity strategies to achieve organizational success
- ‘Oui à la France’: Tracing the French Influence on the Work of George Moore (1852-1933) and John McGahern (1934-2006)
- Cultural Representations of the Irish Pub
- IOT system implementation towards a smart building solution for a satellite college
- Optimum Implementation of Compound Compression of computer screen for real time image transmission in low network bandwidth environments
- Measurement & Simulation of Head Impacts in Sport
- Hierarchical Topic Model in Streaming Text Corpora
- Investigating the Mechanism of Copper-based Chemotherapeutic Complexes Under Controlled Oxygen conditions
- Latent Fingerprint enhancement on Metallic Surfaces for forensic analysis (E-PRINT)
- Using Probabilistic Models and Semantic Analysis in the Cloud to Detect Customer Trends in Social Media
Scholarship Award: Successful candidates will be eligible for a 20 month scholarship under the ITT Dublin President’s Research Award Scheme 2017 which will provide a stipend of €10,000 per annum, full EU college fees* for 2 years commencing September 2017 and a contribution towards project running costs.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility: Applicants must hold, or expect to hold by September 2017, an Honours degree (Grade 2:2 or higher) in the relevant area.
Nationality: Ireland and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: For non-nationals, an IELTS score of >6.0 is also required.
How to Apply: Application forms are available by clicking the Project Code links above or from the Research Office in ITT Dublin by contacting ResearchAdministration-at-ittdublin.ie
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017. All positions must be filled and students registered by September 29, 2017.