Entries are currently been accepted for fellowship program for developing countries organised by the The International Society for Quality in Health Care,These fellowships are awarded to conduct post graduate programs in the field of Health.
Value of Award:
- The Fellowship Scholarship covers: Course fees for the Membership and Fellowship package.
- The Fellowship Scholarship does not cover: Annual maintenance fees post graduation.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Eligibility: To qualify for the ISQua Education Scholarship applicants must:
– Have been born in and currently work in LI or LMI country;
– Not have received an ISQua Scholarship (Education or Conference) in the past; and
– Be able to demonstrate the potential benefit to their work and region from participation in the ISQua Fellowship Programme.
– Not be a current ISQua Member or Fellowship Participant.
How to Apply:
- Click here to complete the application form.
- After this has been submitted, email Eveline Holmes with the first page of your passport and a letter from your current employer, on headed paper, verifying that you work in a qualifying country. If this documentation is not received, then your application will not be considered.
- All completed applications (including the supporting documentation) must be received by 17:00 IST, 4 September 2017. No extensions will be granted.
Application Deadline: 4th September 2017
Award Providers: International Society for Quality in Health Care