Entries are currently been submitted for the 2017 International Students Travel Video Contest , hurry now and apply before the stated application deadline.
The 2017 Travel Video Contest is now open! If you want to be an international student or are currently one and want to take a special trip, then this contest is for you. Create and submit an original video by October 13th to be considered for the $4,000 grand prize!
- If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video must describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad.
- You must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country.
- Your video must be created specifically for the current InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest.
- The maximum length for your video is 4 minutes. There is no minimum length.
- In addition to the link to your video, each applicant must also submit a fully completed online entry form. The entry form is available here.
- The deadline for applications is 11:59 PM, EST on Friday, 13 October 2017
- The winner will book all his or her own flights and other travel arrangements.
- The winner for the InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest will be announced on our website on 17 November 2017 , International Education Week. The winners will also be notified by email and telephone.
- 9. The winner will be expected to maintain a blog documenting the trip. This blog will start immediately after the winner is announced, and will continue through the trip until return to school. Contributions are expected at least once a week during the preparation for the trip and daily during the trip.
- Originality and interest level in the trip, and creativity and quality of the video, are the main criteria. Click here to see previous year’s winning videos Use these past year videos to get an idea of what it takes to win, and the variety of videos out there. But don’t just copy their ideas – we have seen every video many times, and we know when an idea is not original!
- Cheating during voting for the viewers’ choice winner is grounds for contest elimination. This includes copying and pasting email addresses (even if they’re real email addresses of friends and family). Each vote must come directly from your friends and family.
- Contest Officially Opens: 1 September 2017
- Final Submission Deadline: 13 October 2017
- Finalists Announced: Week of 6 November 2017
- Winners Announced: 17 November 2017, the last day of International Education Week
How to Enter:
After you have created your video, take the following steps to enter the 2017 International Student Travel Video Contest:
- Review all Rules and Regulations
Review all of the rules and regulations. Make sure that you are eligible and that your video conforms to all of the requirements. Email us if you have any questions.
- Submit an Entry Form
After you have completed your video, complete the online entry form by 13 October 2017. On the entry form you will need to include the link to your video.
- Your video can be housed on Youtube or Vimeo. If your video requires a password you must include this on your form.
All entries must be received on or before 13 October 2017. You will be notified through email if you are a finalist.
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM, EST on Friday, 13 October 2017
For More Information: