The University of Queensland is delighted to invite applications for its QUEX PhD Scholarships to study in Australia. Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.Worthy of note is the eligibility criteria as stated.
The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter are calling on outstanding students to join a world-leading, cross-continental research team tackling major challenges facing the world’s population in global sustainability and well-being as part of the recently launched QUEX Institute.
Available Subject: Successful applicants will have a strong academic background and track record to undertake research projects based in one of the three themes of Physical Activity and Nutrition; Healthy Ageing; and Environmental Sustainability.
Institutions: The University of Queensland and the University of Exeter
Scholarship Benefits: A living stipend of $27,082 (2018) and tuition fees. A travel grant of AUD $8,500 per annum and a training grant of AUD $3,000 are also available for the three-year program
Country of Study: Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia or the UK.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: Currently this program is only seeking Expressions Of Interest (EOI). Please express your interest by completing the online EOI form.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 11, 2017.