General Electric Nigeria is delighted to call on young Students in the field of engineering for internship programs. General Electric Nigeria is seeking young, vibrant Engineering students who will join the technical team during vacation period through the Early Identification (EID) Internship Program . Applicants are to ensure that they have complied with the eligibility criteria as stated.
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.As of 2016, the company operates through the following segments: Aviation, Current, Digital, Energy Connections, Global Research, Healthcare, Lighting, Oil and Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Transportation, and Capital which cater to the needs of Financial services, Medical devices, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Field of Job: Engineering/Technology
Institution: General Electric
Value of Award: GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements:Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- Some past leadership experience.
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply: APPLY NOW
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Award Providers: General Electric
Important Notes: GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.