Please see the basic entry requirements below
- New students who first enrolled on or after January 1, 2017 (does not include prior graduates, drops, canceled or reversed enrollments)
- Student meets all campus enrollment requirements
- Scholarship can only be used at the Laramie, WY or Daytona Beach, FL WyoTech campuses.
- Must be enrolled and attend at least ½ time (6 FA credits)
- Letter of recommendation must be received from a National Guard Leader
- Student must apply on the EANGUS website
- All submissions must meet guidelines and deadlines
National Guard Leader:
- National Guard leaders can be any leader from the Service Members chain of command as deemed appropriate by the EANGUS Scholarship Committee.
- Cannot be a Zenith corporate or campus employee
- Cannot be an immediate family member (parent, siblings, spouse, grandparent, children)
How to Apply:
All interested applicants apply for the scholarship by the given link
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- There are 7 EANGUS locations that will each have the opportunity to award 5 National Guard members a scholarship in the amount of $5,000, a total of 35 awards.
- In addition, one (1) of these recipient’s award will be upgraded to a full scholarship to be applied to any complete program offered at either the Laramie, WY or Daytona Beach, FL WyoTech campuses to cover tuition, books and initial supply of uniforms (tool deposit and housing fees excluded).
Applications must be submitted by Date August 15, 2017.
Link for More Information: