Entries are now been accepted for DAAD Fraunhofer Technopreneur Research Award 2017. This award available to young Indonesian researcher who are in the field chemical science and engineering. The objective of this award program is to strengthen collaboration between Indonesian and German researchers in the area of applied research.Applicants are reminded to read through the eligibility criteria and ensure they meet up with it.
DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art).
Course Level: This award is available for research programme.
Study Subject: This award is awarded in the field of chemical science and engineering.
Scholarship Award: The monthly scholarship will be Euro 2.000. In addition, a travel allowance will be granted, and the awardees will receive Euro 3.000 prize money.
Number of Awards: Not Known.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Highly-qualified scientists (Food Technology, Biotechnology, Food Chemistry, Chemical Engineering) who hold a PhD.
- Who are motivated to turn research into marketable goods and services?
- Who is actively networking with science and industry in Indonesia?
- Who is willing to co-operate with Fraunhofer, German universities and academics, and German companies in developing marketable goods and services.
- Who holds a strong conviction that their research has market potential.
Who are fluent in English (spoken and written).
Nationality: Indonesian applicants are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email or post.
- Letter of application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Latest academic degree certificate (with English or German translation).
- List of international publications.
- 5-page research proposal, to be structured as follows:
- Executive summary.
- Market potential/feasibility study.
- Research objectives.
- State of the art in that area of research in Indonesia.
- Expected contribution of Fraunhofer and German companies and research organizations.
- Action plan/ timetable, including business Development.
- Brief profile of Indonesian research institutions and companies involved.
- Two hard copies of the application (each) must be sent to:
Application Deadline: Applications deadline is July 15, 2017.