Entries are now been submitted for Beneteau Foundation Scholarship and Design Competition for students of architecture, design, and engineering. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. The purpose of this years competition is for the the development of a catamaran.
The Bénéteau Foundation is committed to encouraging and promoting environmental protection in the world of yachting, construction, and housing, to showcasing naval heritage and to raising public awareness on environmental protection issues.
Course Level: In order to promote and encourage innovation in the world of boating and housing, Foundation d’entreprise Bénéteau is organizing its seventh annual competition for students enrolled at a European architecture, engineering, design or art school or attending a university course relevant to the stated objective.
Study Subject: Scholarship application deadline is architecture, design, and engineering.
The Bénéteau Foundation is focused on the following three priority areas:
- Encouraging and promoting environmental protection in the world of yachting, construction, and housing, through innovative
projects, research and the emergence of businesses contributing towards creation and innovation in these sectors.
- Safeguarding and showcasing naval heritage.
- Raising public awareness on environmental protection issues, particularly in the yachting world
Scholarship Award: The competition prizes are as follows:
- First prize: a cheque for six thousand (6,000) euros;
- Second prize: a cheque for four thousand (4,000) euros;
- Third prize: a cheque for two thousand (2,000) euros.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This competition is open to students who, as of 1 January 2016, are enrolled in an architecture, engineering, design or art school or attending a university course that is relevant to the stated objective (the registered office of which is in a Member State of the European Community), who are individuals aged sixteen (16) years or over (minors must provide evidence of permission from their legal guardian).
- Only one entry per person (same name, same address) is permitted throughout the entire duration of the competition.
- Candidates must provide a photocopy of their valid student card. Foundation enterprise Bénéteau reserves the right, at any time, to ask for a copy of the identity card or passport of participants or a record of civil status in order to verify the age of participants.
- Any fraud or attempted fraud in this competition will lead to the participant being disqualified.
- Students may enter individually or in teams. If they enter as a team, they must appoint a team leader who will be the sole point of contact for Foundation enterprise Bénéteau. The leader will be responsible for sending the registration forms and copies of student cards of all its team members. The team name will be the name of the team leader.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Send application by email, with a copy of the student card, to the following address: concours.beneteau-at-gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October 14, 2017.