Bauhaus University is delighted to call for applications for President’s Scholarships for International Students. Scholarships are available to students who are particularly involved in intercultural exchange.Applicants are encouraged to see that the meet with the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification from the program.
The Bauhaus University Weimar is a university located in Weimar, Germany and specializes in the artistic and technical fields. Established in 1860 as the Great Ducal Saxon Art School, it gained collegiate status on 3 June 1910.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for current degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: 450 euros per month for 12 months. As a rule, funding is starting in April; at the earliest, in January 2017.
Scholarship can be taken in: Germany
- Candidates must be enrolled in a course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
- A Bauhaus President Scholarship may not be awarded to candidates who are already receiving public funding.
- Scholarship holders are only allowed to work in a part-time job according to the relevant regulations.
- Funding recipients are expected to submit a final report.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please use the online application form with file upload for your application documents (in German or English). Please upload your application (and accompanying documents, max. 15 MB) as one PDF file. The file name should include your first and last name. Please include the following documents in the order shown below:
- Letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar (please use the “Letter of Recommendation” form)
- Proof of at least with “good” evaluated achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar: overview of grades incl. grade point average (e.g. BISON print out or in form of a performance report by your faculty’s examination office)
- If applicable: copies of diplomas/bachelor’s degree of previously earned degrees
- Proof of extracurricular engagement (for example, certificates, confirmation of participation)
- If available: Proof of German language proficiency corresponding to the requirements of your degree programme (An exception is made if the candidate provides a copy of a previous degree awarded by a German-language university.)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 17, 2017.